The Mack Institute organizes and hosts two invitation-only spring and fall conferences each year that bring together corporate leaders and top academics. The spring conference occurs at the Wharton | San Francisco campus, while the fall conference takes place in Philadelphia.
Wharton faculty members select innovation management topics that are informed by our corporate partners. Within the Institute’s neutral setting, conference attendees explore and discuss best practices and strategies, emerging issues, and original research.
Recent Conference Topics
- As Brands Embrace Artificial Intelligence, It’s The Human Touch That Will Drive Value
- Emerging Innovation Leadership Challenges for Global Firms
- To Master Innovation in Today’s Markets, Think Outside the Firm
- Leveraging Ecosystems, Investments, & Acquisitions to Keep an Innovative Edge
- Building a Connected Strategy: From Customer Experience to Technology Platforms