The Power of Innovation
At the Mack Institute for Innovation Management, world-class Wharton faculty collaborate with business leaders to explore the strategies that allow firms to survive, compete, and thrive through innovation management.
Our multidisciplinary faculty and researchers develop practical approaches to managing innovation, conveyed through thought-provoking conferences, workshops, and publications.
The Mack Institute’s exclusive network connects corporate innovators, researchers, faculty, and students. Here, thought leaders from across academic disciplines and industries come together to study topics from strategizing for innovation to developing organizational ecosystems and managing emerging technologies.
News and Updates
- Wharton Researchers on Chinese Business Leadership
- The First Step to Successful Innovation? Choosing the Right Partners
- “All Effective Innovations are Derived from a Profound Understanding of the User”
- To Create a Culture of Innovation, Learn to Celebrate Failure
- Leadership, Talent, and Culture: How to Win the Long Game in Innovation