The Power of Innovation
At the Mack Institute for Innovation Management, world-class Wharton faculty collaborate with business leaders to explore the strategies that allow firms to survive, compete, and thrive through innovation management.
Our multidisciplinary faculty and researchers develop practical approaches to managing innovation, conveyed through thought-provoking conferences, workshops, and publications.
The Mack Institute’s exclusive network connects corporate innovators, researchers, faculty, and students. Here, thought leaders from across academic disciplines and industries come together to study topics from strategizing for innovation to developing organizational ecosystems and managing emerging technologies.
News and Updates
- Corporate VCs Yield Better Innovation Outcomes
- 2016 Y-Prize Winner is Fermento!
- John Paul MacDuffie to Speak About VW Emissions Scandal
- Innovating Around the Box
- Can Employee Training Lead to Higher Profits?