At the Mack Institute for Innovation Management, we foster industry and academic communities to transform our innovation research into real-world impact.
Here, business leaders connect with world-class Wharton scholars to explore strategies that allow established firms to survive, compete, and thrive.
The Mack Institute’s programs bring together a global network of corporate decision-makers, researchers, faculty, and students. Through a collaborative, cross-disciplinary approach to the study of innovation management, we develop practical tools for today’s most pressing business challenges.
News and Updates
- Can Corporate Compliance Be a Strategic Asset?
- Using Data to Achieve A Powerful Brand
- 2017 Y-Prize Champions Win Penn President’s Innovation Prize
- In Health Care, Connecting the Data Sends Quality Up and Costs Down
- Digitizing the Banking Sector Takes a Step-by-Step Approach