At the Mack Institute for Innovation Management, we foster industry and academic communities to transform our innovation research into real-world impact.
Here, business leaders connect with world-class Wharton scholars to explore strategies that allow established firms to survive, compete, and thrive.
The Mack Institute’s programs bring together a global network of corporate decision-makers, researchers, faculty, and students. Through a collaborative, cross-disciplinary approach to the study of innovation management, we develop practical tools for today’s most pressing business challenges.
News and Updates
- Excitement Around Blockchain Grows with Inaugural Penn Conference
- Biomedical Innovation Takes a Lot of Cooperation – and a Little Serendipity
- 2017 Y-Prize Champions Win Penn President’s Innovation Prize
- How Comcast’s LIFT Labs Accelerator Identifies Founders Who’ll Go Far
- Walking the Walk of Diversity and Inclusion