At the Mack Institute for Innovation Management, we foster industry and academic communities to transform our innovation research into real-world impact.
Here, business leaders connect with world-class Wharton scholars to explore strategies that allow established firms to survive, compete, and thrive.
The Mack Institute’s programs bring together a global network of corporate decision-makers, researchers, faculty, and students. Through a collaborative, cross-disciplinary approach to the study of innovation management, we develop practical tools for today’s most pressing business challenges.
News and Updates
- 2018 Healthcare Innovation Challenge Applies Design Thinking to Penn Medicine’s Online Patient Portal
- Individuals Adapt to New Technologies Quickly. HR Needs to Catch Up.
- How New Entrants Are Changing the Rules in Aerospace
- Thanks to Digitization, This Company Can Deliver Home Services Before They’re Needed
- Fast Company’s Bill Taylor Details the Four Types of Innovation Leaders