The Mack Institute for Innovation Management
At the Mack Institute for Innovation Management, we foster industry and academic communities to transform our innovation research into real-world impact. Here, business leaders connect with world-class Wharton scholars to explore strategies that allow established firms to survive, compete, and thrive.
The Mack Institute’s programs bring together a global network of corporate decision-makers, researchers, faculty, and students. Through a collaborative, cross-disciplinary approach to the study of innovation management, we develop practical tools for today’s most pressing business challenges.
News and Updates
- How the 125-Year-Old Reading Terminal Market Keeps the Customer Experience Fresh
- To Embrace Self-Disruption, Blow Up Best Practices
- Hearing Customers Loud and Clear: A Lesson from Outdoor Audio
- “Markets can Be an Egalitarian Force that Liberates People”
- Using Data Science to Connect Patients with Better Care