The Power of Innovation
At the Mack Institute for Innovation Management, world-class Wharton faculty collaborate with business leaders to explore the strategies that allow firms to survive, compete, and thrive through innovation management.
Our multidisciplinary faculty and researchers develop practical approaches to managing innovation, conveyed through thought-provoking conferences, workshops, and publications.
The Mack Institute’s exclusive network connects corporate innovators, researchers, faculty, and students. Here, thought leaders from across academic disciplines and industries come together to study topics from strategizing for innovation to developing organizational ecosystems and managing emerging technologies.
News and Updates
- Team Paper Plane Launches Idea for More Impactful Banking
- Penn Announces $100,000 President’s Innovation Prize
- Will Dell’s Big Leap into the Cloud Pay Off?
- Why Firms Should Be Wary of Sticking With What They Know
- Your Regulatory Strategy IS Your Innovation Strategy