At the Mack Institute for Innovation Management, we foster industry and academic communities to transform our innovation research into real-world impact.
Here, business leaders connect with world-class Wharton scholars to explore strategies that allow established firms to survive, compete, and thrive.
The Mack Institute’s programs bring together a global network of corporate decision-makers, researchers, faculty, and students. Through a collaborative, cross-disciplinary approach to the study of innovation management, we develop practical tools for today’s most pressing business challenges.
News and Updates
- “A Clear Road Map to Commercialize an Idea” at Penn
- To Win in Retail, Today’s Brands Need to Give Customers a Voice
- Adapting to the Boss You Have, Not the Boss You Wish You Have
- For This Energy Company, Financial Innovation is Fueling New Momentum
- Latin America’s Tech Unicorns Signal a Digital Transformation Ahead