Events and Programs
The Mack Institute hosts events throughout the year to share current academic thinking and industry practice in the field of innovation management. Here, participants from a diverse range of disciplines and industries share their perspectives. We invite academics and corporate decision-makers to connect, collaborate, and launch ideas that create real and lasting impact.
- Annual events like the Wharton Technology and Innovation Conference and the Corporate Strategy and Innovation Conference allow leading innovation management scholars to present emerging research and receive feedback from a community of peers.
- For PhD students across business disciplines, the Wharton Innovation Doctoral Symposium (organized by the leaders of the Mack Innovation Doctoral Association) offers a constructive forum to discuss their work.
- The Program on Vehicle and Mobility Innovation is a global network of scholars who conduct research and host events relating to the global automotive industry.
- Our annual spring and fall conferences bring together academics and industry practitioners to share insights on pressing business issues.
- This conversation isn’t limited to the Wharton School’s campuses: the Mack Institute has produced a podcast series about innovation and business strategies, originally aired on Business Radio on SiriusXM 132.