The Mack Institute is committed to fostering the next generation of scholars and business leaders in the field of innovation management.
We support a wide variety of Penn student activities related to innovation and technology, such as the Y-Prize Competition, the Mack Innovation Doctoral Association, and the groups listed below.
Current Sponsored Student Groups
Guest Posts From Students
- Our Collaborative Innovation Program Experience: Developing A New AlcoBev Product
- Insights From CIP: The Future of Leisure & Hospitality
- Insights From CIP: Creating A Digital Supply Chain Sales Playbook
- Insights From CIP: Rolling Out A New Alcobev
- Key Insights From Collaborative Innovation Projects: New Players & Expanding Ecosystems