The Power of Innovation
At the Mack Institute for Innovation Management, world-class Wharton faculty collaborate with business leaders to explore the strategies that allow firms to survive, compete, and thrive through innovation management.
Our multidisciplinary faculty and researchers develop practical approaches to managing innovation, conveyed through thought-provoking conferences, workshops, and publications.
The Mack Institute’s exclusive network connects corporate innovators, researchers, faculty, and students. Here, thought leaders from across academic disciplines and industries come together to study topics from strategizing for innovation to developing organizational ecosystems and managing emerging technologies.
News and Updates
- Introducing the 2014-2015 Y-Prize Winners
- Turning Business Theory into Business Practice
- In Search of Solutions for Clinical Needs
- Seven Things I Learned at the Mack Institute Fall Conference
- Beyond Forecasting: Creating New Strategic Narratives
Expert innovation ideas presented by Mack Institute researchers, senior fellows, and conference speakers.
Sign up here to receive the Mack Institute quarterly newsletter or to get program updates.