The Power of Innovation
At the Mack Institute for Innovation Management, world-class Wharton faculty collaborate with business leaders to explore the strategies that allow firms to survive, compete, and thrive through innovation management.
Our multidisciplinary faculty and researchers develop practical approaches to managing innovation, conveyed through thought-provoking conferences, workshops, and publications.
The Mack Institute’s exclusive network connects corporate innovators, researchers, faculty, and students. Here, thought leaders from across academic disciplines and industries come together to study topics from strategizing for innovation to developing organizational ecosystems and managing emerging technologies.
News and Updates
- Mack Institute Welcomes New Associate Directors
- Penn Launches Newest Start-Up Accelerator
- Matching Entrepreneurs with Markets to Cure Health Care’s Woes
- Connecting What’s Needed with What’s Possible: How Technology Is Changing the Face of Innovation
- When Disruptive Technology Threatens, Find a Partner
Expert innovation ideas presented by Mack Institute researchers, senior fellows, and conference speakers.
Sign up here to receive the Mack Institute quarterly newsletter or to get program updates.