The Power of Innovation
At the Mack Institute for Innovation Management, world-class Wharton faculty collaborate with business leaders to explore the strategies that allow firms to survive, compete, and thrive through innovation management.
Our multidisciplinary faculty and researchers develop practical approaches to managing innovation, conveyed through thought-provoking conferences, workshops, and publications.
The Mack Institute’s exclusive network connects corporate innovators, researchers, faculty, and students. Here, thought leaders from across academic disciplines and industries come together to study topics from strategizing for innovation to developing organizational ecosystems and managing emerging technologies.
- October 22, 2014: Y-Prize Competition Creating Your Proposal Q&A. RSVP here.
- November 5, 2014: Y-Prize Competition Submission Deadline
- November 7, 2014: Innovation Clinic Day 1: Innovation Tournaments
- November 21, 2014: Y-Prize Competition Finalists Announced
- November 21, 2014: Fall Conference 2014
- December 5, 2014: Innovation Clinic Day 2: Strategic Disruption
- January 28, 2015: Y-Prize Competition Grand Finale