Wharton Technology and Innovation Conference 2022
Friday, April 22 & Saturday, April 23, 2022
Hybrid (In-Person and Virtual Options)
The Mack Institute and the Wharton School’s Management Department co-sponsor the annual two-day Wharton Technology and Innovation Conference, which brings together top researchers from Wharton and other business schools studying technology-based industries and innovation management. Researchers selected to present their emerging work receive valuable critical feedback from peers.
Submissions should be original research papers that have not yet been published on the topic of technology and innovation management, including but not limited to:
• Commercialization of technological innovation
• Management of technological change
• External sources of innovation (Alliances, M&A, Corporate Venturing, Outsourcing)
• Technology platforms and ecosystems
• Technology entrepreneurship
We welcome papers from a variety of perspectives and methods. Please complete the submission form and upload your paper in PDF format below. Authors whose papers are selected will be notified by mid-February.