Mack Institute Faculty and PhD Research Fellowship
The Mack Institute is pleased to announce its annual call for research proposals, soliciting Wharton faculty pursuing research on the institute’s research priorities. PhD students are asked to submit proposals along with their thesis advisor or another sponsoring faculty member who agrees to oversee the work.
The Mack Institute’s research priorities are as follows:
- Innovation opportunities and risks
- Strategies for innovating
- Evolving and leading for innovation
- Capturing economic value from innovation investments
- Innovation in business models and service delivery
To submit a proposal, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Describe your research objectives, justify the project’s importance/relevance to the field of innovation management, and discuss how your research relates to one or more of the Mack Institute’s research priorities
- Provide detailed information on the research design, submit a budget narrative, and describe the end goal deliverables and/or your future plans for the research project
- The proposal must be 3 pages or fewer in length
Applications are due no later than April 17, 2020 via the form below.