Wharton Asia Club’s student-led initiative invites speakers from around the world to talk about opportunities and challenges in Asia through keynotes and panels.
- Dave Marberger, CFO, Head of Transformation, Procurement & IT at Godiva Chocolatier, Inc
- Ravi Chaturvedi, Former CEO of P&G Northeast Asia/Former CEO of Jet Airways Group
- Rick Helfenbein, President of Luen Thai USA/Chairman of the Board at American Apparel & Footwear Association
- Ben Shenglin , Professor of Banking & Finance at Zhejiang University/Former CEO of JP Morgan Chase (China)
- John W. Allen, Chairman & CEO of Greater China Corporation/ Former President of the International Securities Exchange Corporation
- Aaron Task, Editor at Large for Yahoo! Finance
- Sashi Reddi, Founder & Managing Trustee of SRI Capital
- Douglas Woodring, Founder & Managing Director at Ocean Recovery Alliance
- George Yang, Partner & Head of China at Falcon Edge Capital LP
- Yiting Liu, CEO and Co-Founder of LSUS Capital
For Wharton students, buy your tickets now on Campus Groups.
For all other interested attendees, buy your tickets now on Eventbrite.
About the Wharton Asia Club
Wharton’s Asia Club is one of the larger organizations in the school representing several hundred students who either come from Asia or demonstrate a strong passion for the region. Over the years, the club has proactively channeled the energy of these students towards pursuing career opportunities with renowned organizations in Asia and has helped strengthen the school’s footprint in the continent. Currently, the student body consists of students from China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam among other countries.