You’re invited to join us for the first Penn Wharton – Citi Ventures Fintech Challenge.
In collaboration with Citi Ventures and the Wharton FinTech Club, we’re committed to connecting innovative, established, disruptive and proven fintech enterprises with students and industry professionals.
We invite you to help find the solutions to some of the most pressing questions facing the financial services industry in the rapidly approaching wave of digital disruption.
Citi Ventures Fintech Challenge: Pick a challenge, form a team (~4 students per team), build out solutions, and win prize money!
Any interested Penn students
- 1st Prize Team: $5,000
- 2nd Prize Team: $3,000
- 3rd Prize Team: $2,000
- Submission deadline: 4/17
- Notification of finalist teams: 4/19
- Final presentations to Citi Ventures executives and presentation of awards: 9:00–12:00 on Friday, April 28 at the Mack Institute (SH-DH 3400)
- Generating Income: How to take an Omni-channel Approach to Growing Consumer Capital
- Leveraging IoT for B2C and B2B Monetization Optimization in the Fintech Space
- Fintech Bots: Strategies for Financial Services to leverage the power of AI
- Social Network for Consumer Finance: Strategy for Citi to leverage the power of Social Media and Benchmarking tools
- Financial Products and Services for the Gig Economy (Freelance Workers)
- If teams use Citi data to create their solution, team will share IP jointly with Citi
- If Citi chooses to bring the winners into the in-house incubator, team will share IP jointly with Citi
- Otherwise, the IP will be independent
Joe Nebistinsky, Associate Director, Industry Engagement, Mack Institute